Are You Being Called?
• Are you searching for meaning in your life?
• Are you willing to let Jesus to lead you?
• Are you able to trust that God will lead you to where is best for you?
• Do you feel something in your heart that is moving you to trying to make a difference in the world?
• Do you help those in need? Do you empathize with those who are suffering? Do you feel joy when you serve others?
• Is prayer important to you? Do you set aside regular time for prayer? Or do you recognize an internal nudging to try and become more prayerful?
If you are able to say yes to any of these questions, you may have a vocation as a Glenmary priest or brother. Doubts and uncertainties about your call or abilities is normal when discerning. Taking the next step can help to clarify the call.
Are you ready to begin a journey of a lifetime? Take the next step today by contacting Glenmary's vocation office.
Read more from the Vocation Director