Diamond Jubilee Celebration
Onward to 2039!
Glenmary's 75th-anniversary year culminated on the weekend of Oct. 18-19 in Cincinnati, Ohio, with a dinner and Mass. Each of the weekend's events was attended by more than 500 people from 18 states, who gathered with Glenmarians, bishops and coworkers to celebrate Glenmary's mission and ministry.
- View and/or order photos from our anniversary dinner and Mass.
- View the 75th-anniversary slide show featuring the missioners who have served the home missions since 1939.
- Hear the speakers featured at the Oct. 18 anniversary dinner. Speakers include Father Dan Dorsey, Brother David Henley, Father Steve Pawelk, Catherine Phillips, Bishop Joseph Strickland, Father Don Tranel and Father Chet Artysiewicz.
- No time to view the entire dinner video? Then the highlights video is just what you are looking for!
- Watch the Oct. 19 anniversary Mass celebrated by Archbishop Dennis Schnurr of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
While our anniversary year is coming to a close, there are still areas of our country where the Catholic Church is not effectively present and the gifts of the Church are not being shared. With the help of our partners in mission, Glenmary priests and brothers can continue establishing the Church in the home missions. You can be part of our ministry by:
- Becoming a prayer partner
- Making a secure online donation or become a member of the Boost-A-Month Club
- Exploring a missionary vocation as a Glenmary priest or brother
- Volunteering with Glenmary
- Inviting a missioner to speak to your parish or school group
- Remembering Glenmary in your estate or will
- Becoming a tithing parish
- Adopting a Glenmary mission or missioner
- Receiving Glenmary Challenge magazine or sharing it with a friend
- Sharing the following video with your friends