Diamond Jubilee Celebration
Onward to 2039!
Glenmary's 75th-anniversary year culminated on the weekend of Oct. 18-19, 2014 in Cincinnati, Ohio, with a dinner and Mass. Each of the weekend's events was attended by more than 500 people from 18 states, who gathered with Glenmarians, bishops and coworkers to celebrate Glenmary's mission and ministry.
While our 75th anniversary year is over, there are still areas of our country where the Catholic Church is not effectively present and the gifts of the Church are not being shared. With the help of our partners in mission, Glenmary priests and brothers can continue establishing the Church in the home missions. You can be part of our ministry by:
- Becoming a prayer partner
- Making a secure online donation or become a member of the Boost-A-Month Club
- Exploring a missionary vocation as a Glenmary priest or brother
- Volunteering with Glenmary
- Inviting a missioner to speak to your parish or school group
- Remembering Glenmary in your estate or will
- Becoming a tithing parish
- Adopting a Glenmary mission or missioner
- Receiving Glenmary Challenge magazine or sharing it with a friend