Glenmary Research Center
The Glenmary Research Center (GRC) supports and assists Glenmary Home Missioners by providing applied research to Glenmary leadership, individual missioners, Church leaders and the wider society. The GRC operates under a mandate from the Glenmary Executive Council.Primary goals of the GRC:
- To collect and maintain databases of current conditions and trends
- To cultivate a research library for use by Glenmary priests, brothers and coworkers
- To provide ongoing services to appropriate Glenmary constituencies
- To design and conduct specific studies of an applied nature in support of the Glenmary mission.
- To maintain ties with groups related to Glenmary activities relevant to the research focus of the GRC
- To publicize and distribute ideas, information and materials developed by and through the GRC